Full Stack Developer - Enterprise Search - Remote
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Edward Jones is seeking an experienced and talented individual to join the Enterprise Search team, responsible for critical technology including enterprise and intranet specific search. The ideal candidate is highly motivated to innovate and partner with key stakeholders to advance an increasingly mobile and collaborative workforce. Practical experience with enterprise-level search platforms in a large, fast paced and highly available enterprise environment is required.
What You'll Do:
The Full Stack Developer for the Enterprise Search team is responsible for planning, growth, and support of delivering firmwide and scoped search solutions. This newly created team will need expertise in developing front end and/or service-based solutions to enable and provide a great user experience. Providing a highly available environment that aligns with industry best practices and a premium user experience is a top priority for this group.
- Design and architect enterprise search interfaces or services to help to connect data across the organization so that associates can quickly and efficiently locate the answers they need
- Providing high-quality solutions by coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and maintaining programs.
- Developing and modifying moderately complex systems involving most phases of systems analysis and programming
- Working with agile product team and be part of MVP deliveries.
- Maintain highly available systems and quickly triage any user impacting event
- Collaborate with product managers to deliver solutions to help drive associate efficiency across the firm
- Provide technical mentoring to fellow associates and team members
- Align development and deliverables with the firm's strategic direction
What Experience You'll Need:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or MIS preferred or equivalent experience
5+ years of experience designing, developing, and delivering application solutions for enterprise-level development and integration projects
Experience with SQL and NoSQL database solutions
Experience with Azure, AWS, or another cloud service
Work in an Agile/Scrum type work environment, contributing to team's success
Comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders, and working as part of a dynamic remote team
Strong willingness to learn and apply new and emerging technologies
What Could Set You Apart:
Experience working in search technologies - Microsoft Search, Azure Cognitive Search, Coveo, Sinequa, Solr, Elastic Search, Lucene, etc.
- 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials in 2022, published Fortune July 2022, Great Places to Work® data as of March 2022. Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the rating.
- Edward Jones was recognized as one of the Best Workplaces for Millennials by Great Places to Work® and Fortune® magazine. The privately held firm ranked No. 2 overall, in its fourth appearance on the list.
- 2022 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, published September 2022, research by Great Places to Work®, data as of August 2021. Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the rating.
- Edward Jones has been named to the 2022 Best Workplaces for Women list by Great Places to Work® and Fortune® magazine, ranking No. 45.
- 2022 Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For, published April 2022, research by Great Place to Work®, data as of August 2021. Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the rating.
- For the 23rd time, Edward Jones has earned a spot on the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® ranking by Great Places to Work® and Fortune® magazine. Edward Jones ranked No. 35 on the prestigious 2022 list.
- 2022 Best Places to Work For LGBTQ+ Equality, Great Place to Work® in partnership with Human Rights Campaign Foundation, published Equity Magazine January 2022, data as of July 2021. Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the rating.
- Edward Jones scored 100 percent on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2022 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) the nation's foremost benchmarking survey and report measuring corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ+ workplace equality. The ranking designated Jones as one of the best places to work for LGBTQ+Equality.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a potential new associate:
Salary: $78767 - $134117
Similar developer jobs in jefferson city mo
- developer jobs jobs near me
- full stack developer jobs near me
- Junior Java Developer-Programmer Analyst II at Edward Jones
- Application Developer at Missouri Lottery
- Java Developer at Seer Solutions Inc.
- Senior Web Developer at EDWARD JONES
- Web Developer/Manager at U.S. Bank
- Full Stack Developer - Enterprise Search - Remote at Edward Jones
- Full Stack Developer, Lead at Elevance Health