Member Services Coordinator-Remote
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care - in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Member Services Coordinator to join our team remotely.
About the role: This individual enhances our organization's service and reputation by improving our patients experience through telephonic support. He/she assists patients by relaying upcoming health center events, providing standard health center information, scheduling appointments, assisting in patient follow up calls, resolving patient issues and providing possible solutions. Anticipated work schedule: 7a-6pm Mon-Thurs + alternating Sun 9:30am-4pm Sun CST.
- Answers patient inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Schedules patient appointments based on client-specific services.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; and escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information, completing transactions, and forwarding requests.
- Maintains general understanding of client wellness incentive programs and communicates to patients.
- Places wellness outreach calls to connect patients with health coaches.
- Maintains call center database by entering information in the electronic medical record.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to the patient experience.
- Assists in outbound calls, for patient follow ups, special event notifications, and triage calls to other medical personnel when assistance is needed beyond scope of practice.
- Maintains a clean, neat work environment and presents a professional image at all times.
- Treats all internal team members, customers, clients, and vendors with courtesy, respect and dignity.
- Maintains strict confidentiality related to company, client, and patient information.
- Understands and follows safety and security procedures and practices preventative safety procedures as set forth by the organization.
- Immediately reports all accidents and incidents to the immediate supervisor or Human Resources.
- Uses only equipment trained to use and operate all equipment in a safe manner.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
- Executes all terms and conditions as set forth in the Company Employee Handbook.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Two (2) to four (4) years of customer service experience required.
- Must be customer focused and possess excellent customer service and telephonic skills with demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications along with excellent data entry skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and able to work independently.
- Ability to read, analyze, and comply with company policy/procedures.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
For individuals living in Colorado and New York City only, Premise Health is required to include an estimate of the salary and benefits for this role. While a number of factors influence salary, our estimated Colorado and New York City compensation is $15.72 - $17.47 per hour. Please note, this is a general guideline and your experience qualifications, geographic location, and other factors will be taken into consideration.
To support Premise Health's commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
* Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.