Field Sales Team Leader (Remote-Home Office Based)
What's Next? Join ZF!
ZF is a global technology company supplying systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility.
ZF allows vehicles to see, think and act. In the four technology domains of Vehicle Motion Control, Integrated Safety, Automated Driving, and Electric Mobility, ZF offers comprehensive product and software solutions for established vehicle manufacturers and newly emerging transport and mobility service providers. ZF electrifies a wide range of vehicle types. With its products, the company contributes to reducing emissions, protecting the climate and enhancing safe mobility.
Field Sales Team Leader (Remote-Home Office Based)
Auburn Hills, MI, US, 48326
Req ID 50210 | Auburn Hills, United States
With integrated solutions and the entire ZF product portfolio, the ZF Aftermarket Division of ZF Friedrichshafen AG guarantees the performance and efficiency of vehicles throughout their life cycle. Its combination of established product brands, digital innovations, customized products and services, and a worldwide service network has made ZF a sought-after partner and number two in the global automotive aftermarket.
- Develop accountable, collaborative, diverse, and passionate Field Sales Team
- Establish regional territories based on market and regional considerations
- Assure our charter and key G&Os are fully understood and embraced by Field Sales Team
- Drive the market “Pull Thru” sales at dealer and IAM store level
- Responsible for creating value prop and messaging for consistent approach to entire market
- Ongoing and effective collaboration with IAM and OES Team Leader counterparts
- Champion the Sales Training and Development plans to drive talent enhancement and growth
- Voice of Field Sales into Marketing to define appropriate support of field efforts
- Direct Field Team resources to support OES and IAM events when needed
- Create sales metrics and tools to drive effective targeting and performance measurements in the field
Skills and Experience
- Strong commercial leadership background
- Significant CV Market experience and understanding
- Deep understanding of Dealers, IAM network
- Significant Knowledge of regional aftermarket value chain (product management, pricing, marketing, branding, distribution), customer requirements and trends.
- Strong leadership, influencing, and people skills with strategic thinking abilities
- Passionate to build faster-better-more efficient sales processes
- Finance fundamentals, analytical and problem-solving skills driven by a Build-Measure-Learn principle
- Passion to leverage/collaborate with service, fleet team, marketing, and product management
- Understanding of existing OE/OES LTAs, warranty policies, etc.
Be part of our ZF team as Field Sales Team Leader (Remote-Home Office Based) and apply now!
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are more than just words for us. They are at the core of the ZF Way that propels our team members towards their utmost success. We strive to build and nurture a culture where inclusiveness is a natural reflex. We actively seek ways to remove barriers so that every member of ZF can rise to their full potential. We aim to embed this in our legacy through how we operate and build our products as we shape next generation mobility, safety, sustainability and social justice.
With four generations across 118 nationalities in 41 countries, ZF combines a unique variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and ideas. Together, we solve problems, drive innovation and shape next generation mobility.
Our company is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with us and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us. Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. ZF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
Our Commitment to Diversity
ZF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Find out how we work at ZF:
Nearest Major Market: Detroit
Job Segment: Field Sales, Manager, Branding, Equity, Sales, Management, Marketing, Finance