Electrical Field Service Engineer
BHS Corrugated North America is seeking skilled Electrical Field Service Engineers with a background in Industrial Maintenance and controls.
As an Electrical Field Service Engineer with BHS, your primary responsibility will be the trouble shooting and repair of corrugated machinery at our customer sites. You will do this by:
- Traveling close to 100% of the time to provide service to customers throughout North America
- Performing electrical audits
- Performing system upgrades
- Performing trouble shooting and warranty service interventions
- Providing occasional on-call emergency support to our customer base.
Your job will be based all over North America as you will be traveling to provide service to our customers in the United States, Canada and Mexico. BHS has offices in Baltimore, MD and Knoxville, TN, but we have team members who represent us in 19 states. You will be joining a knowledgeable and passionate team of more than 30 other field service specialists!
If you have Electrical Industrial Maintenance experience with strong automation control skills and are looking for a company to grow your knowledge and skills with, then this is the job for you!
To fit in with us, you will need to have a fascination with the inner workings of machines, who won’t stop until the job is done. You will be incredibly eager, always ready to learn additional information about the evolving and complex corrugated industry. You’ll be industrious and results oriented, where you want to be measured based on your output and successful completion of jobs.
5-10 years of previous experience in the field of Industrial Maintenance performing electrical work with strong trouble shooting skills is a must!
Experience in the corrugated industry, or a basic knowledge of corrugated equipment is a bonus, but not required. Other areas of experience that we are seeking, include:
- Experience with programming and troubleshooting PLCs; STL, Ladder, & SCL required
- Experience working with hydraulics and pneumatics
- Ability to read electrical schematics.
- Ability to stand, walk, reach, bend or lift up to 50 pounds
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering preferred
- COVID Vaccinated preferred
$30.00 - $40.00/hr
Salary is based on experience, but with evening, weekend, and overtime hours, your pay is determined by you and your availability as opportunities for overtime are always available!
Your benefits will include health, dental and vision insurance, vacation time, personal/sick time and company paid benefits including: life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability. BHS also offers a 401k match and tuition reimbursement!
BHS is the world’s largest provider of solutions for the corrugated industry. We are a privately-owned company, headquartered out of Germany, with more than 50 years in the corrugated industry. BHS has had a presence in North America for 25 years, primarily focusing on sales and service of corrugated equipment.
Similar electrical engineer jobs in knoxville tn
- electrical engineer jobs jobs near me
- field service engineer jobs near me
- Electrical Engineer at Cubic Corporation
- Sr. Electrical Engineer at Jacobs
- Electrical Engineer at Harrison Consulting Solutions
- Electrical Engineer in Training at Barge Design Solutions
- Electrical Engineering - Entry level at Northrop Grumman
- Power Generation Senior Electrical Engineer at Moseley Technical Services
- Senior Electrical Engineer at APTIM Corp.