FT Member Relations Specialist (Work From Home)
Velocity is looking for a Member Relations Specialist who will play a key role in their membership vision, ensuring the highest standards of satisfaction throughout all aspects of the membership cycle, with a particular focus on the onboarding experience.Requirements
- Demonstrate accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge about the product, pricing, and benefits of membership.
- Respond to member emails and calls, giving members a demonstration of the product interface and an overview of the membership.
- Daily maintenance of CRM and systems.
- Work collaboratively with all teams to achieve a consistent approach to member satisfaction and the member experience.
- Liaise with every part of the business to ensure a swift and effective resolution process and effective handling of member issues.
- Contribute to monthly and quarterly targets and thrive in meeting all company deadlines.
- Have exceptional communications skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Show strong commercial and interpersonal skills, and take pleasure in relationship building.
- Have 3+ years experience in customer service facing roles, ideally in the luxury industry.
- Demonstrate strong database management skills and the ability to work across multiple software and platforms.
- Be a proactive, self-starter, with experience in a startup environment a plus.
- Be well organised and with strong time management skills.
- Be able to manage multiple tasks with deadlines, and working under pressure.
- A very competitive salary and commission structure
- High quality health and dental package
- 60% of gym memberships
- Great access to Velocity restaurants and experiences
- A chance to work for one of the fastest growing and most exciting startups