Contractual Billing Coordinator - REMOTE
If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here (http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process.
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
The Billing Coordinator II is responsible for researching and billing exception agreement in his/her assigned districts. Audit and research each billing exception agreement. Work salesforce cases. Research and process revenue rejections and vehicle changes (VCNs). End of month close consist of working accruals, submitting Journal Entry template for processing, researching district variances. Excellent communication skills needed in order to interface with operating locations and internal departments.
• Research and Release billing exceptions for assigned districts daily
Understand and research mileage variances and exceptions
• Backup other Billing Coordinators in the event another Billing Coordinator is out of the office
• Communicate with field operations either via email or phone
• Research any discrepancies or previous billings to ensure accuracy
• Other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Dependable and dedicated
• Ability to work a flexible schedule for month-end close- (1st, 2nd and 3rd workday)
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and meet tight timelines
• Computer literate with general knowledge of software to include Microsoft Office Suite R
• Ability to efficiently work in a remote environment
H.S. diploma/GED required
Computer literate with general knowledge of software to include Microsoft Office Suite required
Applicants from Colorado & Connecticut:
The hourly rate for this position is $19.50 an hour
Ryder offers comprehensive health and welfare benefits, to include medical,
prescription, dental, vision, life insurance and disability insurance options, as well as
paid time off for vacation, illness, bereavement, family and parental leave, and a tax advantaged 401(k) retirement savings plan
Job Category: Credit & Collections
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Similar billing coordinator jobs in georgia
- billing coordinator jobs jobs near me
- billing coordinator jobs near me
- Billing Coordinator at AMS Staffing, Inc.
- Billing Coordinator at Hunter Hamilton
- Lead Billing Coordinator at Georgia Ports Authority
- Contractual Billing Coordinator - REMOTE at Ryder System
- Billing Coordinator at ElderCare Pharmacy
- Lead Billing Coordinator- Repair at TK Elevator Corporation
- Billing Coordinator (Medicaid) at Tebo Dental