Administrative Services Coordinator
Administrative Services Coordinator
The Administrative Services Coordinator handles the day-to-day operational activities, including project management, production, human resources, and accounting processes. We are in need of a supportive, motivated professional who thrives on creating a climate of inclusion, trust, and productivity. Ultimately, you’re responsible for continuing the success of our daily business practices — and ushering in a new era of growth at HR Nola.
HYBRID POSITION - Must be located in the New Orleans area! No relocation offered at this time.
Objectives of this Role
- Assist CEO & Director of HR Operations with daily operational programs that produce organizational objectives.
- Administer all accounting practices including monthly billing, collections, and reconciliation.
- Coordinate employee activities, providing suitable resources and support for engagement.
- Establish and grow relationships with appropriate partners and vendors.
- Ensure all back-office administrative and accounting needs are met and run efficiently, either personally or through outsourced personnel.
- Provide HR project management assistance to track progress and data analysis.
- Ensure all client needs are met with monthly reporting and quarterly satisfaction surveys.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide appropriate data analytics of sales and productivity to management, including weekly reports.
- Process monthly AP invoices, compile billing data, customer reporting and customer collections.
- Create and maintain rolling 3-month sales forecast and target sales attainment plans in identified CRM platform.
- Organize, coordinate and participate in weekly Team meetings remotely.
- Support customer-facing operations, including human resources, accounting, sales, marketing, IT, and public relations.
- Maintain employee data, process bi-monthly payroll, provide monthly reporting for external vendors, and benefits management.
- Onboarding of staff to include but not limited to new hire payroll and compliance documentation, HRIS profile set up and coordination and set up of technology systems.
- Offboarding of staff in HRIS and all technology systems.
- Support Leadership, HR Business Partners and Generalists with client set-up, creation of proposals and coordination of client information for internal systems (t-sheets setup), training certifications development and other duties as assigned.
- Coordinate weekly and monthly content for social media, including relevant articles, client job postings, etc.
- Organize and support team building activities.
- Coordination of Newsletters.
- All other duties as needed.
- Strong capabilities with database and information systems software, HRIS.
- Proven ability with accounting processes
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong customer service skills.
Skills and Qualifications Requirements
- Two- or Four-Year Degree in Business, HR Management, or related field.
- At least 4 years of administrative support experience with a focus on human resources or related field
- Outstanding poise in a fast-paced, fast-growth business environment.
- Previous data analysis and project management experience.
- This position will be based out of our New Orleans, LA office and will support operations & staff in multiple states.
- Must be willing and equipped to work remotely and on-site when needed.
- Hybrid Schedule, with frequent on-site, in-office duties.
- Regular Business Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm.
HR Nola is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and the businesses we support.