Senior SRE (Developer Experience) - Remote (R-11832)
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet is seeking an Senior SRE (Developer Experience) to help advocate our internal developer enablement platform, and we're excited about it! In this role, you will be presented with a rare opportunity to build upon a greenfield platform that will be a game-changer for Dun & Bradstreet.
We see the enormous value and potential in self-service automation to accelerate developer velocity safely, securely and happily by building world class software delivery capabilities for GCP. Become part of the story at this 180-year-old company of how we built a hybrid technology platform that spanned multiple cloud platforms across many products around the world.
What You'll Do:
- Work on a large multi-project GCP environment and developer enablement tooling that our internal application development teams rely on.
- Lead a team of engineers to automate deployment, reliability, monitoring, and operations of the overall platform's CI/CD tools.
- Facilitate the requirements setting for engineering, architecting, design, and support of the environment for CI/CD infrastructure.
- Collaborate heavily with business leaders, technology stakeholders, and product teams to develop, articulate, and deliver our vision.
- Participate in the architecture review process, pull request-based code, and document reviews to help steer developers towards platform solutions.
Requirements (MUST HAVES):
- 10 or more years of hands-on experience with various developer and enterprise SDLC, IaC and CI/CD products (GitHub Enterprise, Terraform Cloud, Jenkins, etc..).
- 5 or more years of experience designing, developing, and maintaining application system integrations across Cloud, Linux, and Windows environments.
- Possess a strong coding background in Python, Java, Golang, Perl or Shell scripting.
- Expertise in code security and SDLC related technologies (PKI, TLS, DNS, Secrets Management, CI/CD, RBAC, Remote Access, SSO/OAUTH and/or DevSecOps code scanning).
- Experience with IaaS platforms like Kubernetes with Docker, running service mesh, and API gateways.
- Experience in one of the primary public cloud environments (AWS, Azure, or GCP).
Preferences (NICE TO HAVE):
- Direct experience in GCP and AWS is preferable.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related technical field is preferred.
What We Offer:
- Generous paid time off, increasing with tenure
- 100% paid parental leave after one year
- Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members
- Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching
- Education assistance and extensive training resources
- Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching
- Health & wellness benefits, including a Gympass membership
- Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, your partner & dependents
FOR US APPLICANTS - Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Similar developer jobs in garland tx
- developer jobs jobs near me
- sre jobs near me
- Software Engineer-Senior at FIS
- Senior Software Engineer - Back End (Remote Eligible) at Capital One
- Java Software Engineer-Mid Level (Remote) at USAA
- Remote C++ Developer- Vectorized Execution Engines at LINEAR SEARCH
- Senior Backend Developer - Remote at Jobot
- Remote React/.Net Developer at Asinpa
- Software Developer - Remote at Liberty Personnel Services, Inc.