Collaboration Developer - SharePoint - HYBRID / REMOTE
U.S. Bank Remote
collaboration remote team tos leap operations risk compliance compliance management power bi jira tools family
November 16, 2022
- At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work.
- The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions.
- U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
- We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
- U.S. Bank is seeking a collaboration (SharePoint & MS-TEAMS) developer within the Technology & Operations Services (TOS) Risk & Compliance Reporting team.
- This team functions as a central resource to the larger TOS Risk & Compliance team for enterprise, business line and departmental reporting support.
- The candidate will maintain and enhance extensive internal SharePoint sites that provide interconnected communication & reporting within the broader TOS Risk Management organization.
- The candidate should have expertise developing, customizing and enhancing SharePoint applications utilizing webparts, workflows and alerts.
- In addition, candidates should be proficient in SharePoint 365 permissions, lists and document libraries, as well as have excellent organizational, writing, editing, presentation and skills.
- Additional responsibilities would include the creation (and maintenance) of HCL LEAP forms.
- Advanced knowledge of the HCL Leap application is preferred to assist our customers in the creation and management of lightweight applications for their business needs.
- Further responsibilities may also include supporting other software used by the reporting team, including, but not limited to: Tableau, Power BI, PowerApps, Power Automate, and JIRA.
- The ideal candidate is someone who can take on complex business requirements and translate them into effective business processes, communications and reporting that creates action.
- The role requires building strong business relationships and maintaining a general knowledge of the business lines operations, services, and requirements.
- The candidate should be able to respond to user problems quickly using the latest tools and innovation.
- The job scope is broad and has fantastic opportunity for growth.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- + Five to seven years of data analysis experience
- 3+ years experience with SharePoint 365 sites, lists, libraries, webparts, workflows and permissions
- + Very strong problem solving and analytical skills
- + Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and in a team setting with individuals having diverse professional experiences including business and/or technical background
- + Ability to interact professionally with all levels of the organization
- + Ability to consult with customers to determine appropriate solutions to fit individual needs, while maintaining a view into the broader scope of work
- Experience with HCL Leap & JIRA
- + Experience with Microsoft Power Platform (Apps, Automate)
- + Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, Power BI)
- If there's anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants (.
- Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits.
- We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve.
- That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
- Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting careers.
- Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law ( poster.
- U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories.
- The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- Learn more about the E-Verify program (.
- Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location.
- Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location.
- Pay Range: $99,365.00 - $116,900.00 - $128,590.00
- For these positions, as part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.
- U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Report this job
Similar bank of america careers jobs in harrisburg pa
- bank of america careers jobs jobs near me
- developer jobs near me
- Wealth Management Banking Specialist - Camp Hill/ Harrisburg, PA at Bank of America
- Head of Institutional OCIO at U.S. Bank
- Investment Operations Analyst - Harrisburg, PA at U.S. Bank National Association
- Lead Security Engineer at U.S. Bank
- Wealth management specialist at Bank of America
- Wealth management associate at Bank of America
- PFMAM Client Account Manager - Multiple Locations at U.S. Bank