Single-Family Affordable Lending, Sr. (Hybrid or Remote Work Schedule)
At Freddie Mac, you will do important work to build a better housing finance system and you'll be part of a team helping to make homeownership and rental housing more accessible and affordable across the nation.
Employees, contingent workers and visitors are no longer required to show proof of vaccination to be on-site. Effective January 2023, Freddie Mac's hybrid work arrangement is 3 days in the office (specifically Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday).
Job Title: Single-Family Affordable Lending, Sr.
Location: Remote or in a Freddie Mac Office
Are you a person that wants to contribute to a team that's helping to make access to credit more available in underserved communities? Do you understand how we are making financial capability and housing education tools available to industry professionals and consumers? Do you have knowledge of adult learning? Do you enjoy customer service and using data to inform continuous improvement of products? If you have proven experience in working effectively and collaboratively on operations of multiple initiatives, you may be the person for this position!
The SF Affordable Lending, Sr. role is part of the CreditSmart strategic initiatives team within the Single-Family Equitable Housing unit. This team is responsible for working with internal and external business partners to create and develop initiatives and activities that advocate for and prepare consumers for resiliency and sustainable housing and homeownership. These efforts are directly related to providing outreach, education and access to credit to first-time homebuyers, renters, minorities and people in underserved communities, including Duty to Serve designated areas.
Primary Categories of Responsibility Include:
CreditSmart Suite of Products
- Support the CreditSmart Coach train-the-trainer program
- Host live webinars with lead trainers, provide customer support and answer questions during and outside live trainings
- Support administration of Learning Management System portal; Set up and execute training cohorts
- Support CreditSmart Coach hybrid program, including planning and executing virtual and in-person training with program lead and vendor/s; Coordinate training materials
- Escalate user/ customer issues to team members or vendors
- Provide operational support for CreditSmart program; Monitor and respond to customer email inquiries
- Identify, track and resolve issues across CreditSmart suite
- Submit and track requests for tasks (including website) and system access; Provide back-up for collaboration site administration
- Create reports and analyze data to inform continuous improvement of products and programs
- Document and update processes, procedures, and job aids
- Support projects in the CreditSmart suite involving curriculum overhauls or new learning resources; Coordinate key tasks with Project Managers; Help write business requirements; Capture takeaways from focus groups and stakeholder interviews
- Edit CreditSmart course content in authoring tool
- Support systems enhancements testing
- Review documents and training content to identify necessary updates and coordinate with team members for backlog requests
Internal and External Relationships
- Coordinate intake requests from stakeholders and partners
- Create, update and standardize presentation decks
- Present to stakeholders and industry professionals on CreditSmart and related outreach and education initiatives
- Coordinate with Marketing & Communications teams for announcements, website updates, creative and collateral needs; Coordinate with Internal Communications on CreditSmart HomeFront site maintenance
Other Duties as Assigned
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Preferred 5-7 years related experience
- Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills; Attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in working with data, reporting, and learning, and using new software and systems
- Proficiency in MS Office products, Teams, SharePoint, and Salesforce, among other software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to deliver impactful messages to multiple stakeholders; Experience with public speaking and delivering presentations
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to identify, track and find resolution for issues
- Strong customer service skills
- Familiarity with homeownership education, housing counseling, financial capability, affordable lending, community development and/or diversity, equity and inclusion
- Experience with training and learning programs
- Flexibility, resiliency, and ability to adapt to changing priorities in support of team/ department/ division needs
- Ability to work on multiple priorities in a matrixed environment
- Proficiency in a second language
- Understanding of product development and management
Current Freddie Mac employees please apply through the internal career site.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you'll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC.Time-type:Full timeJob Category:LendingFLSA Status:Exempt
The anticipated annualized base salary range for this position is $103,000 to $155,000 and is eligible to participate in the annual incentive program.Employment Type: ["FULL_TIME"]