SEM Specialist (Remote)
This position needs to be filled in the United States.
Amazon experience is required.
We are looking for an Amazon Sponsored Ads Specialist to manage pay-per-click (PPC) marketing activities within the Amazon ecosystem.
The Amazon Sponsored Ads Specialist will manage Sponsored Ad campaigns on Amazon.
A successful Amazon Sponsored Ads Specialist will effectively manage advertising campaigns and work with the Brand Management team to maximize ROI, drive strategy, and deliver profitable sales.
- Execute tests, collect, and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI for Sponsored Ads campaigns
- Track, report, optimize, and analyze analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Communicate and present metrics effectively while providing strategic recommendations
- Effectively manage campaign budget trending & allocation, forecasting monthly costs
- Optimize copy and perform routine testing between Sponsored Brands and Sponsored Product ads
- Perform ongoing keyword research, discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor activity to expand search coverage
- Prioritize and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- 1 to 1+ years of proven experience and success managing Amazon PPC campaigns
- Ability to support large brands in a high growth environment
- Understanding of Amazon product listings and best practices (preferred)
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience managing large campaign budgets
- In-depth experience with bid management tools
- Strong Excel proficiency
- Experience with website analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating advertising reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing preferred) or a quantitative, test-driven field
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.