Remote Psychiatrist (Sacramento, CA) (Physician )
MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Remote Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist in Sacramento, CA. For more information, please apply or call 90-STAFF.
Remote Child Psychiatrist needed in Sacramento, California. Join a team where making a difference in a child's life is the top priority. Serve the community by providing the most comprehensive, inclusive, and effective programs and services to address the changing needs of at-risk youth and families
• Locum, part-time position
• Retiring provider, coverage needed
• Ideally looking for a long-term commitment
• Flexible schedule
• Services can be provided 100% virtually or in-person
• 24-32 hours a month
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Board Certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
• Valid California medical license
• Active, unrestricted DEA
• Current BLS
• New graduates are encouraged to apply
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call 866-90-STAFF Click Here to Apply ).
View more of our open positions by visiting Click Here to Apply us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference: Job-20301