Senior Art Director - Remote Optional
EVERSANA INTOUCH is a leading full-service, global healthcare agency serving the life sciences and pharmaceutical industries. We provide next-generation creative and media services, enterprise solutions and data analytics services for clients.
We combine the power of world-class creative and digital teams with deep market access, payer, and healthcare communications expertise to provide innovative solutions to life science companies that want to connect with consumers, healthcare professionals, and payers.
We get fired up when people talk about getting-and staying-healthy. That's where we find our inspiration: in the very human experiences of patients, doctors, and even each other. Then, we collaborate on ways to make caring for one's health more achievable, connecting patients and physicians with the information and tools they need.
And as a part of EVERSANA, a pioneer in next-generation commercial services, we connect dots that other agencies can't, helping drive commercialization success.
Our eight affiliates within the EVERSANA INTOUCH Network include EVERSANA INTOUCH Solutions, EVERSANA INTOUCH Proto, EVERSANA INTOUCH Seven, EVERSANA INTOUCH Oxygen, EVERSANA INTOUCH Engage, EVERSANA INTOUCH B2B, EVERSANA INTOUCH Media, and EVERSANA INTOUCH International.
Senior Art Director Job Duties:
- Think AND execute. Exceptional conceptual abilities and art direction talent within a digital, traditional and multimedia landscape. Make smart look pretty.
- Inspire with design passion. Not only know the trends/innovations in visual design, but set the stage for the next wave.
- Push the envelope. Leverage industry knowledge and creative chops to push past the safe option into compelling, uncharted territories.
- Be a leader and team player. Ability to guide creative and collaborate as part of a larger team in an ever-changing environment. Bring laughs. Leave ego.
- Present the vision. Eloquently explain every aspect of a creative solution and how it solves the client challenge. This means whip-smart Keynote skills and presentation prowess, people.
- Rock a can-do attitude. No time? No problem!
The Senior Art Director Role Requires:
- Four to six years of design experience spanning digital, traditional and print/tradeshow
- A book of strategic and beautiful work, featuring prowess in typography, conceptual thinking and an eye for varying styles (eg, photography, illustration, etc)
- Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign know-how (added bonus for Sketch and Invision) with a basic awareness of online coding language abilities (HTML and CSS are our faves)
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.