Digital Marketing Manager (REMOTE)
For all company brands—Benchmark Education, Reycraft Books, PD Essentials, Newmark Learning (dealers)—responsible for design and implementation of email marketing campaigns, landing page creation (including order form build), and web page design, resulting in clear, impactful, and sophisticated presentations informed by best practices.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Build and deploy emails (Act-On marketing automation platform).
Copy & design, including banners and image search
Customized regional variations
List set-up & deploy
Automated campaign set-up
Ongoing template review and upgrade
Satisfy requirements of annual email calendar and ongoing field requests.
Build landing pages—email-linked or standalone (Act-On marketing automation platform).
Copy & design
Customized regional variations
Registration form set-up
Design, wireframe, and collaborate on web pages for brand e-commerce sites—banners, home page features, category and product pages—and on individual product microsites (Magento platform).
Across platforms, combine a winning combination of text and graphics, incorporating video and downloadable content.
Job Requirements/Skills & Experience
Demonstrated experience with:
Digital graphic design
Adobe Creative Cloud
Email automation and drip nurturing
Email optimization/best practices
Familiarity with Google Analytics
Excellent project management skills/ability to handle volume under deadline
Excellent writing skills
Microsoft Office Proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Knowledge of Adobe Magento e-commerce platform a plus
Benchmark Education Company is a leading publisher of core, supplemental, and intervention literacy and language resources in English and Spanish, both print and digital, as well as world-class professional development. Since its founding in 1998, our company has proven to be one of the most nimble and innovative content creators on the cutting edge of pedagogy and technology. The digital content in our many online and hybrid learning programs delivers all the rigor of its print counterpart and is designed for remote and blended learning contexts.
We are experiencing high growth and we welcome you to apply and join our team!
Benchmark Education Publishing (BEC) and its affiliates are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. (Our Diversity has increased 47% in 2021!)
For further information, visit us at:
BENCHMARK EDUCATION BENEFITS OVERVIEW
- Health Insurance - Dental & Vision - Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance - Wellness Programs - 401K Discretionary 25% Match!
- Paid Time Off - Paid Vacation - 11 Paid Holidays a Year
- Paid Sick Days - Discretionary Annual Bonus - Family Medical Leave
- Maternity/Paternity Leave - Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - Employee Referral Bonus
Company Culture, Perks & Discounts
- Flex work schedule - Casual Dress - Commuter Benefits - Paid Parking
- Company Outings - Free Snacks - Catered Events - Game Room
- Paid Parking - Pet Friendly - Holiday Events - Happy Hours/Beer on Tap
- Sports Leagues - Art Exhibitions - Remote Work Program* - Paid Technology
- Dedicated diversity/inclusion staff - Documented equal pay policy
- Diverse management team - Unconscious bias training
- Diversity employee resource groups - Hiring practices promoting diversity
- Continuing Education stipend - Cross functional training
- Job Training & Conferences - Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Industry Certifications - Paid Internships
COVID-19 Policy - USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Benchmark Education, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE