Speech Therapist (SLP)
Come join our growing team! Work with a company where the needs of our patients come first, and we truly value our employees!!
The Weston Group, a national provider of rehabilitation services, is currently seeking a reliable and caring Speech Therapist in Northville, MI.
***No holidays or weekends!!***
Job responsibilities include:
- Working with Community Residents, staff and management to identify all residents in need of skilled therapy
- Working directly with the resident, family members and staff to ensure the resident’s maximum functional ability is met and maintained
- Utilizing our Specific Best Practice Protocol and Specialized Programs to ensure that all residents receive the best services possible
- Communicating directly with resident’s physician, nurse practitioner, family, staff and facility management
- Directing and implementing programs specific to resident’s needs using standardized and formalized protocols
- Making a positive difference in the lives of residents and families entrusted to our care
Qualified applicants will have:
- Current State Licensure
- Current CPR, TB
- Successful onboarding outcome
- Comprehensive benefit package available to full time employees
This position is Part Time/PRN with growth to full time!
Job Type: Part-time
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We are ensuring every employee has the proper PPE needed to safely do their job and take care of their residents.
Work Location: One location