Presales Solutions Engineer
Presales Solutions Engineer - East Region
Moveworks is seeking a Presales Solutions Engineer / Architect to join our Sales team.
As a Presales Solutions Engineer / Architect at Moveworks, you’ll play a pivotal role being the technical face of the company in pre-sales engagements. Your role will include providing compelling product demonstrations, giving Technical Deep Dive presentations into the inner workings of the product, running Proof-of-Concepts, building technical champions, and gathering technical requirements for implementation.
Our Presales Solutions Engineers / Architects are core partners to our Account Executives and key members of our Sales ecosystem; however, the unique component of this role is how interconnected our Presales team is with all functions inclusive of Product, Marketing, Engineering, Data Science, Customer Success, and more. As such, this role will provide you the opportunity to both dive deep into our tech and communicate our vision, competitive differentiators, machine learning architecture, resolution skills, and implementation approach in prospect-facing presentations and discussions.
Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like DocuSign, LinkedIn, Slack, Instacart, Broadcom, and Hearst to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why Built In named Moveworks the #1 Best Place to Work in the Bay Area.
What you’ll do:
- Perform product demonstrations that engage the audience and explain by showing how our product works.
- Lead Technical Workshops with prospective customers on topics such as our Machine Learning approach, Integrations, Moveworks Resolution Skills, Architecture and Security, and more.
- Present detailed, data-driven reports to the prospects, explaining insights and compelling use cases.
- Work with prospects to understand their technology stack and IT business processes to facilitate a clean hand-off to the post-sales CS Team
- Work alongside Account Executives to drive the deal strategy, helping address any knowledge gaps and build trust with the prospect all the way until they are a customer
- Help us improve current processes, making presentations, demos, and business case presentations more repeatable, scalable, and more compelling
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ Years experience in a pre-sales and/or post-sales customer facing technical role
- Strong Presentation and Communication skills
- A solid understanding of cloud architecture and APIs
- Ability to communicate deep technical concepts to a non or semi-technical audience, while also being able to hold your own with a strong technical audience
- Can think on your feet - come up with solutions on the fly and handle objections with grace and ease
- Self-starter - will go out and create needed content/collateral/etc without needing to rely on others
#LI - Remote
Similar solutions engineer jobs in district of columbia
- solutions engineer jobs jobs near me
- presales solutions engineer jobs near me
- Solutions Engineer - FULLY REMOTE at CyberCoders
- Senior Cloud Solutions Engineer, Enterprise API Engineering at Humana
- Solutions Engineer at Laserfiche
- Presales Solutions Engineer at Moveworks.ai
- Cryptologic Solutions Engineer at Booz Allen Hamilton
- Field Solutions Engineer at Cloudflare, Inc.
- Solutions Engineer, Integrated Risk/GRC - Now Hiring at Workiva, Inc.