Cloud Security Engineer (Remote)
KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Remote positions open to the US only.
The Cloud Security Engineer performs all processes and procedures necessary to ensure the safety of KnowBe4 cloud computing environments. In addition, the primary responsibility is to protect the privacy, confidentiality, integrity, and availability of company and customer data by conducting security assessments, triaging security findings and having a proactive approach in assisting the IT and engineering and development teams to operate in a secure cloud computing environment.
- Collaborate with the development and engineering teams to architect and develop secure applications and infrastructure
- Discover, Triage, and Remediate cloud security findings
- Report cloud security findings to the engineering teams and provide guidance on remediation of findings
- Responsible for implementing and managing cloud security tools (CSPM) and ensuring full coverage of cloud environments
- Ensure the cloud compliance posture is following relevant standards to meet our audit requirements
- Provide cloud security guidance and best practices
- Design, analyze, and document cloud security principles, best practices, runbooks, and similar
- Creates new security alerts and dashboards related to cloud security within various infosec tools
- Performs threat hunting across information security log feeds
- Create relevant Infosec policies and procedures
- Monitor for, investigate, and respond to security incidents
- Performs root cause analysis on identified vulnerabilities and identified incidents
- Perform security reviews and penetration testing across company cloud infrastructure
- Perform automated and manual vulnerability scans and triage vulnerabilities across company cloud environments
- Ensure the security of the CI/CD pipeline
- Stay informed on the latest vulnerabilities
- Bachelor's degree in information security, information systems, or similar preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience working in AWS
- Minimum 3 years experience in Information Security
- Demonstrated practical knowledge in cloud computing, cloud security, information security, IT, internet concepts
- Experience with infosec tools and scripts
- Experience with Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) tools
- Familiar with application development concepts: servers, databases, coding, API's, containers, logging, troubleshooting
- Experience working in a continuous integration and continuous delivery model (CI/CD)
- Experience working with Terraform/CloudFormation
- Experience with Docker and containerization
- Familiar with OWASP top 10 and MITRE ATT&CK Framework.
- Knowledge of various operating systems, ChromeOS, Linux, Mac, Windows.
- Able to navigate the linux command line
- Ability to automate tasks and create scripts in bash/python etc.
- Certifications in Information Security such as those offered by ISC2, SANS/GIAC, EC-Council desirable
- Certifications in AWS, Azure and specifically AWS Security highly desirable
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Strong problem solving and root cause analysis abilities
The base pay for this position ranges from $60,000 - $65,000, which will vary depending on how well an applicant's skills and experience align with the job description listed above.
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, an employee stock purchase program, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Similar operating engineer jobs in clearwater fl
- operating engineer jobs jobs near me
- security engineer (remote) jobs near me
- Director of Engineering Operation at Hubbard Broadcasting
- Director of Engineering at Marriott International
- Tooling Engineer at T S E INDUSTRIES INC.
- Civil Engineer at Actalent
- Assistant Chief Engineer at Candlewood Suites Safety Harbor/Clearwater NE
- Electrical Engineer (PE Licensed) at Green House Solar and Air
- Road and Bridge Engineer at Pinellas County Government