Senior iOS Engineer -(Remote)
Who we are:
InRhythm's mission is to make a dent in the digital economy. Today, InRhythm is currently engaged by Fortune 50 enterprises and Startups to bring their next generation of digital products and platforms to market. We have helped hundreds of teams launch mission-critical products that have created a positive impact worth billions of dollars. The projects we work on literally change the world. They change the way we live and work and think in a positive way.
An Inc. 5000 hall of fame Fastest Growing Company for 9 years, Deloitte Fast 500 company for 5 years, and Consulting Magazine Fastest Growing Company winner several years in a row, we look forward to continuing to expand with thought leaders like you!
Our team of A+ thought leaders doesn't just join us for a job, they join us to do what they love. It's that passion that has helped us grow over 300% and consistently deliver on our commitment to helping our clients develop better, faster, and in rhythm.
How We Do It
We bring enterprises most urgent, important products to market with high-velocity, high-quality and 10x impact. We enable innovative high-velocity cultures by coaching teams with the right mix and maturity of modern tools, methods, and thought leadership. Our goal is to work on projects that create a $100 Billion digital economy of impact in our lifetimes!
People at InRhythm are entrepreneurs and innovators at heart, we value individuals who find new ways to overcome challenges. all while ensuring your career accelerates faster than it ever has before.
As a values-driven organization, we believe in strong-knit employee communities, continuous advancement, encourage learning and growth, respect the challenging of norms, and welcome thought-provoking ideas. Our teams learn from each other through comprehensive workshops, work on innovative team projects, and partner with thought leaders to help advance the industry we're most passionate about. Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy, "InRhythm lives.
InRhythm offers a suite of great employee benefits, including comprehensive healthcare plans, skills training, wellness reimbursements, and free dinner on your birthday for you and your family. If you're looking forward to working with awesome colleagues in a high-growth environment and tight-knit community, we're looking forward to hearing from you.
We're looking for an Android Engineer!
As part of the team, you will architect and implement solutions that enable customers to get the most out of what the client can offer. In this role, you will develop performant and robust Android applications while supplying the continued evaluation and advancement of Android technologies in the organization.
At InRhythm, you will:
- Implement scalable solutions for real-world problems
- Help team lead architect solutions
- Debug and fix issues from QA
- Take part in scrum ceremonies & team activities
- Work with your mentor to learn and grow
- Mentor less experienced engineers
What you bring to the table (Core Requirements):
- Minimum 5 years of enterprise grade hardcore iOS app development
- Some exposure to SwiftUI and Combine
- Refactor complex Legacy code with a business-scalable approach.
- Ensure the quality of software using modern engineering practices.
- Introduce technical alternatives and spot opportunities for process improvement.
What makes you stand out from the pack:
- Great communication and leadership skills
- Deep understanding of UI fundamentals (eg Activity/Fragment, etc.).
- Deep understanding of Android development concepts and high experience Kotlin.
- Experience with large-scale Android projects with complex dependencies, internal libraries, asynchronous completion blocks, and multi-threaded processes.
- Clean Architecture understanding is a big plus.
- Familiar with Object-Oriented, Interface-Oriented, and Functional Programming paradigms.
Our Perks are:
- Streaming Reimbursement
- Book Reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Birthday Benefit
- Competitive compensation & PTO and much more!
Similar engineer senior jobs in boston ma
- engineer senior jobs jobs near me
- ios engineer jobs near me
- Mechanical Engineer - Senior at Siemens
- Senior Staff Engineer at Takeda Pharmaceutical
- Senior Software Engineer at Iron Mountain
- Senior Electrical/Mechanical Engineer at Amtrak
- Remote Senior Technical Engineer at JVT Advisors
- Senior Systems Engineer at Syrinx
- Senior Software Engineer at an Established SaaS Company at Motion Recruitment