Schools - Speech Language Pathologist - Now Hiring
Now Hiring - Fully Remote School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a California school district that is looking for a remote Speech Language Pathologist to assist for the current school year.
Interested candidates must have a Master's in Speech Pathology and a California SLP license. Candidates without appropriate licensure will not be contacted for next steps in the hiring process. Both full and part time candidates will be considered.
The selected candidate will be hired on as a full time 1099 contracted employee through ProCare Therapy. While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, access to CEUs.
If you're interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply now! I look forward to speaking with you!
Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Let's Connect on LinkedIn
Similar speech/language pathologist assistant jobs in daly city ca
- speech/language pathologist assistant jobs jobs near me
- speech language pathologist jobs near me
- Speech Language Pathologist Assistant at Soliant
- School-Based SLPA Position - Daly City, CA - Now Hiring at Soliant
- Speech Language Pathologist Assistant - Now Hiring at Soliant
- Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA), San Francisco at KIPP Public Schools Northern California
- Speech Pathologist - Now Hiring at Sutter Health
- Speech and Language Pathologist at ATX Learning
- Full Time Speech Language Pathologist - Now Hiring at SLPJobs.com