Audit Manager, Non for Profit - Now Hiring
Beech Valley is a tech-based staffing firm that connects Top Tier Senior Audit Associates to highly sought-after freelance consulting opportunities. We're seeking multiple CPAs with public accounting experience within Audit for clients across the country in need of your expertise. These are remote, career-building project opportunities with cutting-edge firms embracing the gig economy within the public accounting profession.
Our clients are seeking fully remote Audit Seniors with experience with financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations in various client industries, including planning and supervising the engagements as well as documenting, testing, and assessing various control systems. Full-time and part-time projects are available, typically ranging from 3-6 months long with the potential to extend.
- Work on financial statement audits within an audit engagement team
- Perform substantive procedures and tests of controls
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with clients and team members
- Experience in auditing financial statements at a public accounting firm
- BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Proficiency in
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).'
- Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS)
- Public Company Oversight Board (PCAOB) Auditing Standards
- Resident of the United States
- Eligible to work in the United States
If you have public accounting experience performing financial statement audits within any of the following industries, then we'd love to speak with you!
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Software / Technology
- Construction / Real Estate
- Financial Services
- Public Sector / Government
Why Beech Valley:
- Career Growth: Access to top public accounting firms
- Competitive Pay: Our freelancer rates increase seasonally to remain highly competitive (10-20% annually)
- Exclusively Remote Roles: Work wherever and whenever