ASSISTANT - HYBRID/REMOTE OFFICE
Join the NEXT LA team & rub elbows with some of Los Angeles most beautiful people. We are one of the top modeling agencies in the United States with offices all over the world.
We are currently looking for the right person to fill our women’s board assistant position. This person will be responsible for learning from and catering to our main board agents, coordinating travel for talent and multi tasking in a range of areas. We have a fast-paced and creative office.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Welcome visitors in a professional and accommodating manner
- Answer, screen, take accurate messages &/or transfer moderately busy phones
- Assist agents with model’s schedules and logistics.
- Multitask and problem solve with agents.
- Responsible for various copy, file set-up or mail projects
- Book travel for all talent including flights, hotels, car service, train etc
- Communicate via email at fast space
- Play middleman between model and immigration lawyer
- Schedule castings
- Data entry, new client paperwork
- General day-t-o day bookings, data entry
- Sending regular emails to follow-up with clients and models
- Open call screening
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- US work authorization (Required)
- Must be comfortable working in fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure while remaining focused, proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Possess a dynamic personality, positive attitude with great phone presence
- Dependable and punctual
- Professional work ethic
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate under minimum supervision
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Very well organized and punctual
- Microsoft Word, Excel a plus
- Excited to be a part of a fast pace agency and wants a long-term position
- PLUS: if you have knowledge of a camera and Photoshop
Hours are 9am – 6pm, Mon – Fri.
We do request that anyone interested in this position give a commitment of at least 1 year. There is room for growth for the right person who takes initiative.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Beverly Hills, CA 90211: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Beverly Hills, CA 90211