Recruiting Sourcer - Consulting (Contract) - Now Hiring
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today's complex business issues. Crowe's accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a "Best Place to Work." We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
This is a 100% remote based contractor role.
This sourcer will provide support to Experienced Hire Recruiters focused across business units both internally and externally while also having the chance to fully run their own positions. This person will be a strategic contributor to Crowe's growth byidentifying, contacting top talent. In addition, you will be counted on to provide research and market intelligence regarding talent pools.
Candidate sourcing services to include, but not limited to, the following:
- Provide support to assigned Experienced Hire Recruiters focused across business units both internally and externally
- May have the opportunity to run own searches based on capacity constraints
- Identify and contact top talent for assigned positions
- Provide research and market intelligence regarding talent pools as requested
- Collaborate with Recruiters and hiring managers to understand the ideal candidate profile
- Leverage sourcing tools and innovative strategies to identify and engage with passive and active candidates
- Build and maintain a pipeline of diverse talent for current & future openings, generating pipeline reports and presenting regular updates to Recruiters and hiring managers
- Create innovative InMails that drive interest in the candidate market
- Conduct pre-qualification calls with candidates and provide initial screening recommendations to Recruiter
- Achieve sourcing targets, including but not limited to set deadlines, recruiting goals, and sourcing metrics
?At a minimum, meet expected key performance indicators as follows, providing weekly tracking information to the Talent Acquisition Sourcing Leader or their designee:
- 125 LinkedIn InMails and/or other agreed upon candidate outreach per week
- 5 submittals per week
- 2 hires per month
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree with 4 plus years of recruiting/candidate sourcing experience preferred but an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Previous experience sourcing/recruiting within the professional services industry (Consulting experience a plus)
- Strong technical aptitude - Experience utilizingLinkedIn Recruiter, Workday ATS, ZoomInfo Recruiter and or other related technology a plus
- Experience operating in a fast-paced growth-oriented culture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, detail oriented, self-motivated with desire to contribute to overall team success
At Crowe, we know that great peopleare what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you!
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper!
More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Crowe LLP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Crowe LLP does not accept unsolicited candidates, referrals or resumes from any staffing agency, recruiting service, sourcing entity or any other third-party paid service at any time. Any referrals, resumes or candidates submitted to Crowe, or any employee or owner of Crowe without a pre-existing agreement signed by both parties covering the submission will be considered the property of Crowe, and free of charge.