Associate Director, HR Compliance
AT A GLANCE
The Associate Director, HR Compliance is a member of the Human Resources department, specifically the HR Operations team. You will report to the Director of Sr. HR Operations and serve as subject matter expert in the field of Human Resources Compliance, multistate and federal.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate to ensure understanding of immigration policies as they apply to the company's employment of foreign nationals (e.g., H-1B visas).
- Serve as liaison between HR, employees, and immigration vendor.
- Track and submit annual required governmental reporting, such as: EEO-1 and VEVRA.
- Work with RVO Health Legal, HR and Recruitment teams, to support compliance requirements associated with Affirmative Action Plan.
- Develop, update and maintain HR compliance-related training to for employees across all levels.
- Analyze internal business systems to ensure employment compliance with industry regulations and ethical standards.
- Create, modify, update and support compliance of the company's policies.
- Design control systems to address cases of violation of internal business policies including ethical matters.
- Liaise with other departmental heads to ensure that all business operations are in line with business policies.
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
- Lead resolution for escalated performance issues, appeals and medical leave review.
What We're Looking For
- Well-versed understanding of governmental regulations specific to employment eligibility (e.g., I9s and steps necessary to employ foreign nationals).
- Strong knowledge of the federal employment programs, specifically: OFCCP, AAP, EEO-1 and VEVRAA.
- Ability to analyze complex issues, focus on researching relevant information, provide an accurate assessment or conclusion based on researched information. Provide alternative options and solutions based on researched information.
- Ability to interact with outside counsel to effectively identify and address employment compliance related issues.
- Up to date on industry issues and resolution of issues as related to employment compliance in Government and commercial contracting.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and remain flexible and change pace with workflow demands.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and employee privacy.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence all levels of an organization.
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $110,000 - $140,000
- Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group's Optum Health. Together we're focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We will use the remainder of 2022 to separate from Red Ventures and fully transition into the new entity. We will communicate fully and transparently along the way, honoring the culture, people, processes and spirit that got us to this point.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
Similar assistant director jobs in charlotte nc
- assistant director jobs jobs near me
- hr compliance jobs near me
- Assistant Director at The University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR -RESEARCH DEVELOPMENT & STRATEGIC ALLIANCES at Johnson C. Smith University
- Asst. Director at Little Learners CDC - HARRISBURG
- Daycare Assistant Director at Sunshine House
- Senior Assistant Director of Loans at The University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Guest Services Assistant Manager at U S National Whitewater Center
- Assistant Director Of Nursing - Senior Living at Jea Senior Living