Remote Geek Squad Customer Care Agent
At Best Buy, we create work environments where every employee feels like they truly belong and contribute to our shared purpose. We are one of the best companies for our customers and employees because we fully embrace people from all backgrounds and identities. Our customer base is diverse, and we are committed to ensuring that our workforce is reflective of the communities we serve.
We are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
- Drives a positive customer experience by building relationships and providing solutions to their needs.
- Develops root cause analysis on every escalation to improve Geek Squad processes.
- Works with relevant business partners to resolve escalations within service level agreement time frames.
- Responsible for communications related to product and service delays.
- Creates documentation through case notes that are clear, concise, and updated appropriately.
- Collects insights and provides feedback to relevant teams to drive continuous improvement.
- 1 year of experience in services, retail, or related fields
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have access to high-speed internet
- 2 years of experience in services, retail, or related fields