DEV/OPS Engineer - Now Hiring
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Work closely with developers and administrators to create and maintain build scripts and pipelines.
- Lead the effort to leverage towards the launch of Continuous Integration.
- Re-factor and optimize current build scripts using modern methodologies and technologies.
- Diagnose and support build/deployment failures in Prod/Non-Prod systems.
- Work closely with vendors and consulting groups to troubleshoot and enhance the functionality and performance within the DevOps processes.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for the DevOps resources.
- Learn and understand the various application architectures and develop supportable automation processes.
- Work closely with Prod and Non-Prod environment owners to develop and maintain a role-based workflow that supports segregated duties.
- Develop and maintain supporting documentation for all automated processes.
- Coordinate and lead training and information sharing meetings with the rest of the ASE team.
- Participate in Project meetings to gather build/deploy requirements.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience in an Information Technology field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a DevOps role working with automation tools, source control systems, and supporting a Continuous Integration methodology
- Demonstrated experience in leading large projects or small teams
Skill Requirements (include complexity of position):
- Strong leadership and communication skills including ability to influence others without authority in order to support a large, demanding environment
- Strong analytical and technical ability including strength in general issue troubleshooting
- Planning & coordination capabilities
- Ability to quickly learn THP specific processes, topology, tools often with limited documentation
Required Technical Skills
- OS Level Administration (Liniux, Windows)
- Build scripting languages (Gradle, Maven, etc…)
- Software development lifecycle principles
- Build Orchestration Tools (Cloudbees, Jenkins, Bamboo, etc..)
- Deployment Tools (UrbanCode Deploy, Ansible, etc…)
- Source Control Management (GitHub, SVN, BitBucket, etc…)
Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Point32Health is committed to making diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything we do—from product design to the workforce driving that innovation. Our DEI strategy is deeply connected to our core values and will evolve as the changing nature of work shifts. Programming, events, and an inclusion infrastructure play a role in how we spread cultural awareness, train people leaders on engaging with their teams and provide parameters on how to recruit and retain talented and dynamic talent. We welcome all applicants and qualified individuals, who will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please note: As of January 18, 2022, all employees — including remote employees — must be fully vaccinated. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Point32Health is an equal opportunity employer, and will consider reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
About the Company
Point32Health is a leading health and wellbeing organization, delivering an ever-better personalized health care experience to everyone in our communities. At Point32Health, we are building on the quality, nonprofit heritage of our founding organizations, Tufts Health Plan and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, where we leverage our experience and expertise to help people find their version of healthier living through a broad range of health plans and tools that make navigating health and wellbeing easier.
We enjoy the important work we do every day in service to our members, partners, colleagues and communities.
This job has been posted by TalentBoost on behalf of Point32Health. TalentBoost is committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of TalentBoost not to discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Req ID: R4725