Information Technology Specialist II (three positions)
The CA. Department of Social Services' Information Systems Division is recruiting for three Information Technology Specialist II (IT Spec II).
See all three job bulletins for open positions.
Some positions at CDSS Information Systems Division are eligible for telework. Some positions may require in-person attendance on a rotational basis.
Under the general direction of the Chief Technology Officer (CEA) of the Information Systems Division, the ITS II acts as a master level technical software support specialist working with a team of highly trained professionals in support of the CalFresh Employment & Training (E&T) Online Resource Center (ORC). The ITS II works independently, as a team leader or as a team member and provides a variety of software support services for the CalFresh E&T program team and related departments. The ITS II develops and maintains environments custom developed for the California Department of Social Services (CDSS). Provides consultation and support as needed to further the use of these products.
Must apply through the CalCareers website. See deadline to apply dates.
Be sure to take the IT Spec II exam found on the CalCareers exam search main webpage.
Similar information technology specialist jobs in california
- information technology specialist jobs jobs near me
- information technology specialist jobs near me
- Information Technology Specialist at Placer County
- Information Technology Systems Support Specialist Level I/II *Revised at County of Sacramento
- Information Technology Specialist II at Department of Child Support Services
- Information Technology Specialist at Career Systems Development
- Information Technology Specialist III at California Correctional Health Care Services
- Information Technology Specialist (25B) at goarmy.com of Southern California
- Security Officer - Technology Specialist at Allied Universal