Sr. Quality Solutions Engineer
Job Posting TitleSr. Quality Solutions Engineer
SummaryWe are pioneers in our field and relentless in our pursuit of excellence. Aristocrat is an ideas company at heart, which means innovation is embedded into every aspect of our business. Whether we are designing sleek new cabinets, premium game content, or award-winning systems/apps, we apply fresh thinking and creativity to deliver the world's greatest gaming experience, every day. With cool new titles, such as Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, and Lightning Link along with our award-winning app Heart of Vegas, we are continually pushing the bar of creativity. We are immensely proud of our people, culture, and our customers. Our teams have enormous potential for growth, experience, and leadership.
What You'll Do
Do you look at the big picture before marching forward? Do you find great joy in problem-solving? Are you passionate about quality and continuous improvement? Do you love to collaborate to innovate and generate new ideas to improve?
If yes, then you could be a great fit for the role of Sr. Quality Solutions Engineer in Aristocrat’s Enterprise Quality team. This is a terrific opportunity to work with highly skilled and professional teams from a wide range of backgrounds across the business.
In this role, you will provide guidance/support to drive technical and operational excellence initiatives for our Mobile/digital business (Pixel United). You will facilitate and lead high value problem-solving and improvement programs. You will promote a culture of frictionless cross-functional collaboration. You will work with various levels of stakeholders/partners from frontline staff to executives.
What We're Looking For
Job Requirements (What you will do)
- Promote technical and operational excellence to improve product and process performance, maximize business value, and increase efficiencies
- Facilitate open dialogues and communication with a diverse group of SMEs/stakeholders to identify quality pain points and improvement opportunities
- Demonstrate big picture and strategic benefits of quality solutions and initiatives to the business.
- Drive proof of concepts (“POC”) or Pilot to demonstrate the business value of new ideas /solutions
- Engage with studios/pods to define/refine quality strategy and promote a ‘shift left’ mindset.
- Continuously research relevant industry standards and best practices for Mobile/Digital product quality to fit business needs.
- Role model an innovative and quality mindset and foster a frictionless cross-functional collaboration and ONE TEAM culture
- This position may require some domestic and international travel.
- This position is based in Austin, TX (or Las Vegas, NV) and offers flexible work options.
- This position may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Qualifications (What we are looking for)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- 10+ years of work experience in product development, quality, testing, automation, and process improvement
- Good understanding of desktop, mobile, and cloud application development, testing, and deployments
- Analytical ability to identify and track key quality performance indicators to assess product quality performance
- Demonstrated experience in cross-functional collaboration and team engagements
- Practical understanding of agile and waterfall methodologies
- Familiarity with one or more programming/scripting languages and cloud computing is a plus
- Experience in online or casino gaming domain is a plus but not required
- Expertise in one or more continuous improvement frameworks is preferred but not required (e.g., 5Whys, Pareto Chart, Mind map, Brainstorming, etc) is preferred but not required
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills
- Adaptive, well organized, energetic, agile, innovative, fun, nimble, and “can do” personality.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.