REMOTE Customer Service Representative- Project Based (100% Remote Texas)
Do you enjoy helping people with important decisions? Are you interested in learning more about healthcare and benefits? We are hiring Project-Based Customer Service Representatives who will support incoming calls from customers who have questions about their health, wellness, and prescription plan/coverage. You do not need a background in healthcare or insurance, just a passion for learning and a desire to understand concerns, provide solutions, and make an impact on the lives of others. This position is Seasonal with an opportunity to convert to full-time when available based on strong performance and attendance. Interested? APPLY TODAY!
- Answer Inbound Calls from Customers and Address Questions & Concerns
- Provide Information About Their Insurance Coverage & Benefit Plans
- Resolve Concerns to Simplify Their Healthcare Experience
- Navigate Through Multiple Computer Applications with Speed & Accuracy
- Adapt to Learn New Call Types When Business Needs Change & Flex Support in Those Areas
WORK AT HOME REQUIREMENTS:
- High-Speed Internet With At Least 10 Mbps Download Speed (No Satellite, Wifi, or Cellular/Wireless Carrier Internet Services)
- Must have a hard-wired internet connection via ethernet cable to modem/router that you own/are responsible for. (Continuum will ship you company equipment to use)
- Must Live in One of These States: FL, TX, and PA
- Dedicated, Quiet, & Secured Workspace with No Distractions
- A USB Wired Headset with Noise Canceling Microphone
- 18+ Years Old & High School Diploma/GED
- Professional Positive Attitude & Courteous Telephone Etiquette
- Full-Time Schedule Availability to Meet Business Needs (Includes evenings and weekends)
- Willing to submit a Drug Test and Background Check
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- $15 per hour + Overtime during peak needs
- Access Up To 50% Of Your Pay Immediately After Your Shift
- Paid, Virtual Training
- Remote Work Environment
Employees with six (6) months of service in their current position are eligible to apply for a new position for which they are qualified based on requisite skills, education, experience and current job performance. Employees with less than six (6) months of service may change positions before the six (6) month period if both the employee's current manager and the manager of the open position agree and a transition date is agreed upon. New hire training time is not applied towards the six (6) months service requirement. Additionally, if an employee is currently on any type of performance improvement review, the employee will be considered ineligible for an open position.
About Continuum Global Solutions, LLC
Continuum Global Solutions' customer care services and call centers have been embraced by top companies worldwide. The company's Fortune-500 clients rely on its vast expertise in customer care management. Continuum Global Solutions leverages world class voice, chat, email, and social technologies. Continuum has more than 16,000 employees in major international markets and serves tier-1 clients across multiple industry verticals. More information can be found at .
Continuum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, military/veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Continuum recruiting correspondence will always come from a talent acquisition representative with an official @continuumgbl e-mail address. In addition, our representatives will never ask for any form of payment from a new hire or candidate. Please report suspicious activity to [email protected].
Similar health care customer service jobs in beaumont tx
- health care customer service jobs jobs near me
- customer service jobs near me
- Call Center Agent at IASIS Healthcare
- Patient service specialist at Steward Health Care
- Occupational Therapist - OT at EDU Healthcare
- Patient Service Specialist I at Steward Health Care System
- Healthcare Customer Service Representative - Remote USA - Full-time at TTEC
- LPN / LVN 1 at Fresenius Medical Care
- Scheduler (Health Care) at Montebello Home Care