IT Project Manager - Infrastructure M and A
W2 or C2C
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
NTT DATA's Client is currently seeking a IT Project Manager - Infrastructure M&A to join their team in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (US-PA), United States (US). REMOTE!!
Our Project Management practice group is currently seeking an IT Project Manager M&A Infrastructure who has strong experience in IT Infrastructure implementations to support one of our global Healthcare devices/Life Science clients, based out of Pittsburgh, PA. (East Coast, US)
In this role, the IT Project Manager will be responsible for initiation and managing of IT Infrastructure M&A site expansion projects for facilities. A successful candidate would leverage effective project management practices, working collaboratively with various divisions and cross functional teams globally while delivering cost-effective implementation exceeding stakeholder expectations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Define M&A IT infrastructure site/facilities expansion project scope, assess impact, determine implementation approach determine schedule, budget, resource needs working with various stakeholders.
- Managed the Pharma/Medical Manufacturing facilities integration following the compliance/ Validated (FDA) requirements aligning to the business needs and process guidelines.
- Actively collaborate with the stakeholders in a consultative role eliciting business and technical requirements and help prioritize implementation aligning to IT strategies.
- Effectively utilize the PM Framework, leveraging the tools like PPM and other collaboration tools like MS Teams for increased productivity.
- Manage multiple site expansion projects (internal, external, & for multiple divisions) in parallel, with regular monitoring, reporting while delivering on time and within budget.
- Lead team to resolve all program/project issues and constraints, effectively communicate, manage expectations and resolve conflicts working closely with team and leadership.
- Build and execute operational and technical project plans, facilitate all project gate reviews and effectively escalate issues to meet the project milestones/goals.
- Align to business and IT priorities by effectively leveraging waterfall, iterative and Agile methodologies, while coaching and mentoring team members.
- Actively manage scope and change aligning to business priorities, identify risks and issues, prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously and proactively, follow-through on projects to successful completion with minimal guidance, often with deadline pressures.
- Provide regular status update to the Leadership and Management team with constant drive to make improvements to the outcomes.
- Effectively communicate, demonstrate flexibility to support new projects and adaptable to work with global teams in different time zones and cultures, in a dynamic and evolving environment.
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, Information Technology or 10 years' experience in Information Technology projects.
- Minimum 7 years of experience as IT project manager with minimum 3 years' experience in Infrastructure M&A Pharma/Medical Manufacturing integration
- Certified in PMP and/or Agile methodologies
- Experience as Infrastructure Project Manager leading infrastructure site expansion in the areas of Network, LAN/WAN, Cloud, Servers, operations and consolidations for Healthcare Industry.
- Experience in Acquisition/Merger integration projects, working with globally distributed business groups, working in a matrix and cross functional teams delivered projects on schedule & budget.
- Experience in the implementation of advanced computing capabilities in Cloud for IaaS, SaaS, PaaS with relevant Integration and Information security to accelerate business transformation.
- Has strong experience in PM Framework, following estimation guidelines, resource management, Quality audits, process improvements, provide training and usage of PPM tools & dashboard.
- Strong communicator with effective presentation skills delivering formal presentations to various levels of management articulating project status, risk mitigations, benefits & financial realizations.
- Self-motivated and independent critical thinker who can visualize and guide team during conflicting situations to stay focused on business goals & priorities
- Conflict management, fast paced environment, take higher responsibilities working with cross functional team who are working on multiple priorities
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with ability to influence stakeholders and team members with variety of personal styles to focus on right priorities under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Similar projects jobs in pittsburgh pa
- projects jobs jobs near me
- it project manager jobs near me
- Senior Project Manager at Matthews International
- Due Diligence Project Manager - Pittsburgh, PA at Atlas
- Project Manager at Terracon Consultants, Inc.
- Associate, Project Manager at GNC
- Project Manager at Resource1
- Engineering Project Manager - Power Industry at Emerson Holdings
- Project Manager at Barkley