Work from Home - Medical Scheduler
Prestige Staffing Remote
work from home medical scheduling medical patient scheduling written healthcare remote prestige asap procedures customer interactions connecting
November 22, 2022
- Prestigious Medical Company in Atlanta looking for Patient Scheduling Reps - Remote
- Must be fully vaccinated to interview
- Must be able to work an 8 hour shift between the hours of *7:00am and 7pm EST*
- Prestige Staffing has been tasked by one of our best clients to find four Patient Scheduling Reps to interview and go to work ASAP!
- Candidate must be hard working and a self-starter.
- If you want the opportunity to work in a rewarding and dynamic environment, this is your chance.
- This is a temporary to permanent position and pay is based upon experience.
- Responsible for pre-registering and scheduling moderately complex procedures and coordinating multiple resources for patient services.
- Identify patient medical record utilizing the hospital's process/policy.
- Support an exceptional experience through all customer interactions by connecting caller needs with organizational resources, utilizing information from various applications.
- Operate and utilize the Scheduler Program in the hospital computer system.
- Respond to correspondence regarding scheduling changes/cancellations both written and oral in a timely, accurate manner.
- Assess and prioritize requests to include communicating accurate, pertinent information to external and internal customers.
- Maintain overall knowledge of the patient scheduling system in order to answer patient inquiries about insurance billing/payment and self-pay liability.
- Preregister patient encounters by obtaining patient demographic and financial information for clinic, hospital and outpatient departments.
- At least 2 years in Healthcare Scheduling, Customer Service or Patient Access
- Must have customer satisfaction focused personality
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Healthcare experience is required
- This is a Monday through Friday position.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Medical scheduling: 1 year (Required)
Report this job
Similar service scheduler jobs in georgia
- service scheduler jobs jobs near me
- medical scheduler jobs near me
- Maintenance Scheduler at American Homes 4 Rent
- OR Scheduler - Days - GI Lab/Special Procedures at Wellstar Health System
- Plant Scheduler at Pratt Industries
- Medical Phone Scheduler at Georgia Dermatology Partners
- Aircraft Scheduler at Wheels Up
- Scheduler at Pandya Medical Center
- Customer Service Rep I - Scheduler at Hancock Claims Consultants