To deliver world-class customer experience and reduce time to value on the platform. From customer acquisition to actual delivery, the value of the product is missed in the customer's eyes. We need to reduce delivery time to help the customer realize value sooner in their contract and solidify the foundation set pre-sales for a long-lasting customer relationship. As the first face the customer sees post-sales, the EM has the responsibility to kick off the best-in-class customer success DataGrail delivers.
It's a unique opportunity to learn the building blocks to create a foundation for scale, from a team who wants to go big places, together. We're redefining the onboarding function over the next 24 months and they'll be at the forefront of process creation, testing and codifying. The role also teaches prioritization in a rapid growth start up and offers the opportunity to work with experienced customer success leadership to support their individual growth and development.
The Skill Set
- Onboard new DataGrail customers and get them to first value quickly and efficiently, improving the onboarding velocity with each new account.
- Work through ambiguity for continuous improvement to the customer experience.
- Teach our teams to work even more collaboratively by coaching and mentoring internal and customer project team members.
- Collaborate and build best practices, templates, policies and tools to mature the capabilities of the team.
- Influence roadmaps for internal teams through data discovery and analysis of the customer's onboarding journey.
Within 60 Days, You'll
- Lead your first customer implementation with custom project design and drive strategic alignment at the executive level.
- Teach DataGrail customers to understand the importance of privacy and to effectively use the product.
- Begin to identify and document opportunities for process improvement, internally and externally.
Within 180 Days, You'll
- Manage a dynamic implementation portfolio delivering high levels of customer satisfaction and value.
- Provide thought leadership to your customers on existing and proposed privacy frameworks, confidently explaining and helping them realize the value of DataGrail.
- Proactively identify implementation risks and effectively mitigate them.
- Architect and deliver a department-level OKR to support company goals.
- Be a key team-player, buoying newer teammates.
- Lean into ambiguity and help improve the onboarding velocity of all customers through repeatable, scalable process improvements.
Within 365 Days, You'll
- Have had a whole lot of fun helping break and rebuild DataGrail onboarding to scale 10x or more!
- Expertly navigate the ups and downs of implementation with ease, striving for a frictionless customer experience.
- Influence the roadmap of internal partners, like Product, with data-driven insights from project milestones and deliverables.
- Be a culture champion, recognized internally as a reliable partner and trusted peer.
With the core belief that trust builds transparency, at DataGrail, we provide a privacy platform that empowers people to have more control over their privacy and identity. Our platform eliminates complicated, manual, and time-consuming processes associated with emerging privacy laws. We find and untangle the terabytes of data companies have, make sense of it, and organize it into an easy-to-use privacy program.
We live by our company values every day at DataGrail: Win as a Team, Empathy Always, Love our Customers, Iterate & Evolve, Seek New Perspectives, and Lead with Why.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package + equity
- Work from anywhere - every employee has the choice to select their ideal work environment
- Feel relaxed with unlimited paid-time-off (+2 weeks mandatory!)
- Treat yourself with 8 scheduled "DataGrail Days" a year for personal wellness
- Grow with us - Annual stipend for continued career development for all DataGrail team members
- Stay healthy - full healthcare coverage, including dental, and vision
- Save for the future with our 401(k) plan
- Work smarter with monthly hardware and remote office stipends and an UberEats meal program
- All of this and much, much more
DataGrail provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Similar principal engagement manager jobs in hayward ca
- principal engagement manager jobs jobs near me
- engagement manager jobs near me
- Engagement Manager at DataGrail
- Brand Engagement Manager at The Clorox Company
- Client Engagement Manager at Five9
- Engagement Manager, Intelligence & Insight at Prescient Healthcare Group
- Customer Engagement Manager at Michaels
- Engagement Manager (Volunteer, Non-paid) at PMI San Francisco Bay Area Chapter
- Customer Engagement Manager at PetSmart